Born at 30 weeks weighing only 2lb 6.2oz
“November brought my scary near-death experience but in exchange gave us our sweet Jude”-Marissa
Back in November, Marissa went to bed thinking she had the flu, only to be found in the morning by her mom having a seizure. It was discovered she had high blood pressure and was flown to Pittsburgh and delivered their baby via emergency c-section at just only 30 weeks.
Jude spent the next two months in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). There were bad days, and then there were good, but one thing stayed persistent… John and Marissa remained positive!
“When I met John, I never thought it was possible to love a person as much as we love one another. Jude has shown us a whole other kind of love that seriously makes my heart explode. As difficult as times are right now, I am so blessed to have this perfect little family.”-Marissa
On January 6th, on Jude’s official due date, John and Marissa brought Jude home!
Our little love has filled our hearts with so much joy. Jude is doing amazing at home. He is gaining his own little personality day by day. This little guy has already overcome so many things in his life and he’s just beginning this journey… we have learned that patience and love can truly get you through anything.-Marissa
Jude’s newborn session took place at just 2 weeks after his due date.
And he was an absolute rock-star!
Congratulations to John and Marissa!
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day”WINNIE-THE-POOH
- Crooks Farm Bradford PA 16701 Photographer | FAMILY Photography|Katie Boser Photography
- Bradford PA Photographer |Xavier Newborn Session|Katie Boser Photography
- Bradford PA Photographer | Maternity Photos – Leah and Rob|Katie Boser Photography
- Bradford PA 16701 Photographer |Gavyn’s Newborn Photos|Katie Boser Photography
- Bradford PA Photographer |Fall Photos|Katie Boser Photography